Search

New Member Introductions

• Thread starter Thread starter Admin
  • Start date Start date

174K Total Thread Views | 573 Replies

Hello Everyone!
I joined because I'm trying to sell a litter of puppies.
8 puppies were born on December 8th 2023, the father is a purebred Miniature Poodle and the mother is a purebred Rat Terrier.
We only have a few left, so if you are interested or know anyone who is interested, please let me know!

Shake A Paw is a leading destination for puppies for sale in NJ.

ShakeAPaw said:
Shake A Paw is a leading destination for puppies for sale in NJ.
I did not see a place to sell puppies on there. Where would that be?

wmahoney123 said:
I did not see a place to sell puppies on there. Where would that be?
I believe the website you are referring to does the selling of their own puppies. It's not a classifieds website.

Reactions: wmahoney123
My name is Niki and I have a beautiful litter of Border Collie and Pit Bull puppies for sale.
I am asking $500 a piece, but am willing to negotiate.

IMG_4669.jpeg IMG_4659.jpeg IMG_4658.jpeg IMG_4653.jpeg

Reactions: Admin
Bornbutiful said:
My name is Niki and I have a beautiful litter of Border Collie and Pit Bull puppies for sale.
I am asking $500 a piece, but am willing to negotiate.
Beautiful pups! Good luck and welcome.

Hello everybody! I Have been breeding of Siberian cats more than 15 years . I work with rare color purebred Siberian. My cattery name - Great Joy, registred in WCF. My site is https://www.sibirgreatjoy.com/en/. Welcome! All my kittens are vaccinated, chipped, and adult cats are tested for health.

LSM_0295.jpg

Galyna said:
Jack Russell Terriers - Long Island, New York

Owner of Jack Russell Terrier. Selling puppies 2 months old - 2 boys and 2 girls. Registered, vaccinated, microchipped.
Price?

Hello! I am R.L. (Since I don't want to give out my real name online.) I live in Western North Carolina and am in the process of breeding exotic Betta fish! I am looking to sell to people close to me, since I don't want to or really have the time to drive an hour away to meet someone. I don't have any pictures yet, but soon, I will hopefully have some beautiful baby Bettas to show you all! :D

R.L. said:
Hello! I am R.L. (Since I don't want to give out my real name online.) I live in Western North Carolina and am in the process of breeding exotic Betta fish! I am looking to sell to people close to me, since I don't want to or really have the time to drive an hour away to meet someone. I don't have any pictures yet, but soon, I will hopefully have some beautiful baby Bettas to show you all! :D
Welcome R.L.! Enjoy the site and let me know if you need anything!

Hello everyone!
My name is Willow, and I run Wild Woods Rescue in Roanoke, AL. We travel up to Vermont 5 times a year and rehome dogs along the way. I joined so that hopefully I could find homes for some of the dogs at our rescue.
My website: https://wildwoodsrescue.com/

Last edited:
Wild Woods Rescue said:
Hello everyone!
My name is Willow, and I run Wild Woods Rescue in Roanoke, AL. We travel up to Vermont 5 times a year and rehome dogs along the way. I joined so that hopefully I could find homes for some of the dogs at our rescue. I included a few pictures of our dogs!🥰
Welcome! Very happy to have you here. Definitely post a separate ad for each one of your pups so people can see how incredible each one is. Good luck!

Reactions: Wild Woods Rescue
Hello everyone! My name is Greg and I’m located in South Carolina. I have 5 beautiful Mini Australian Shepherds Pups. Also a great selection of adult French Bulldogs. All are AKC registered. Looking forward to interacting and chatting with everyone on this platform!

Greg123 said:
Hello everyone! My name is Greg and I’m located in South Carolina. I have 5 beautiful Mini Australian Shepherds Pups. Also a great selection of adult French Bulldogs. All are AKC registered. Looking forward to interacting and chatting with everyone on this platform!
Welcome Greg! We are very happy to have you here. Good luck with your ad!

Reactions: Greg123
Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back